Friday, May 21, 2010

Marissa and McKayla: Big John's Driving School

My sister and I (we were the ones in the middle row with the big curly hair and I asked if you were afraid to start driving.) just got back from Big Johns driving school to hear you talk about your story. We wanted to let you know how inspirational it was and that we definitely took it to heart. My sister, brother and I have also had a difficult life and know what it's like to be forced to overcome whatever obstacles life may throw our way. Although our disadvantages weren't physical like yours, we also know what it's like to be looked at funny and because of it we have a great deal of compassion for others who may be in any sort of situation out of their own control. Our hearts go out to you completely. We just wanted to make sure that you knew how appreciative we are that you took time to talk to us!
 
Thank you
Marissa and McKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.