Saturday, April 10, 2010

Michelle: Big John's Driving School

More from the mailbox.

Hey Ty, I'm a student from Bob's class, #324. My name is Michelle. We talked for a little bit during the break. I was the one who told you about the nails in my ankle, though I'm not quite sure if you remember that or not, haha. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and hope that we can be friends. Your story really touched me, and a few times I almost wanted to cry. I'm also glad I'm not impulsive or else I would've ran up there and hugged you. So, yeah, I hope we can be friends and I hope you enjoy life to the fullest, because it is not something to be wasted :)
From,
Michelle

2 comments:

Driving Schools said...

A driving school is one of these formal education centers that should never be ignored for an informal training. It offers the right environment that is needed for a leaner to be equipped with both practical and theoretical driving lessons.

Washington Driving Schools

Tyler Presnell said...

Thank you Michelle!!!! It makes me happy to know that you were paying attention and were able to let my stories hit you in a profound way. We're buds Michelle! Reach out to me anytime... Thank you!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.