Friday, April 9, 2010

Maria: Big John's Driving School

I have a regular gig speaking at Big John's Driving School. Each time it generates emails that let me know what i do is reaching people.

Hey Tyler,
This is Maria. You probably don't remember me, but you came to Big Johns driving school and talked to us about your life today April 9th. Everything you said really did hit me hard, and I think it's amazing how you've gone through life without any friends, and with so much pain, and you're still happy and energetic and you laugh at everything. It makes me feel bad because I do have friends and I've never gone through something like that, and I still seem to be ungrateful a lot of the time. I would just like to say, thank you for coming to Big Johns and talking with us, because you really are like a roll model to me. :) You're amazing, and you should really come back and talk to class #324 again sometime real soon. :) It was really nice meeting you.
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.