Monday, April 12, 2010

Joni: Big John's Driving School

Hey, my name is Joni.

i just wanted to say thanks a million for coming and talking to my drivers ed class at Big Johns yesterday! i know its something you do everyday, but i just wanted to let you know in all my life I've never heard a story that effected in me so much. everything you told us is still soaking in me and i am still just so amazed at what u went through..its an unbelievable story that people dont realize actually happens out there.

I have an aunt who had a stroke in 2006 and since then shes been handicapped. i grew up with her and we did everything together. now shes in a wheelchair and doesnt remember anything and its still hard for me this day, but i am no where close to knowing what u go through each day and it was amazing to me how strong u are after all thats happened, and i hope u know that yesterday when i left that class i knew that everytime i would get in my car, i would think of your story. you left a strong footprint in me that i know will always be there, and i want to thank you for that. you've come a long way in your life and to me it looks like it still is that way. take care and hang in there Tyler and thanks again. cant wait to check out your youtube video!

-Joni-

Here's the video on YouTube: Tyler's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.